Imphal, March 28
At a time when people are facing extraordinary situation, some MLAs of course come up with to make sure that people of his or her constituencies face no difficulties in getting food. When there are criticism over partial distribution of rice at some of the places, MLA Joykishan of Thangmeiband Assembly constituency had assured to distribute 5 kg of rice and 1 kg of Dal to each persons in Thangmeiband AC. Rice and Dal of those people who have no cards will be bear from his pocket.
The distribution of the rice will begin from April 1 from 7 am by the Thangmeiband Kendra Development Organisation (TAKDO) association with the Thangmeiband United Club (TUC).
People of Thangmeiband area can contact , 7005145937; 9774199861; 8131919299; 8787712480; 9862100990; 9383237854; 9366254260 and 7005143153.
Pinky Salam, a young and enthusiastic Reporter is working with Imphal Times since 2018. Apart from being a reporter, he is a musician and plays Guitar in his spare time. Pinky is a resident of Sagolband Salam Maning Leikai, Imphal and lives with his parents. He can be reached at [email protected]
Latest from Pinky Salam
- ‘Music video on Coronavirus awareness’
- CSOs appeal to be fair while conducting drive against illegal Saw Mills
- Outreach programme on Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat
- Arjuna Awardee Surjalata Devi files case against her husband for domestic violence
- Machi High School condition in dilapidated condition despite government promises to improve it