Imphal, March 28
Chief Minister N Biren Singh expressed his profound gratitude to N. Dhinel Singh, Proprietor, N.D. Industries for generously donating Rs. 1,00,000 to the newly created Chief Minister’s COVID-19 Relief Fund.
N. Dhinel Singh, Proprietor, N.D. Industries producing Bisleri brand packaged drinking water handed over the cheque to N. Biren Singh in the presence of Principal Secretary (GAD) P. Vaiphei during a solemn function held at Chief Minister’s Secretariat today. N. Dhinel also assured that Bisleri would provide water free of cost to the police personnel on duty, Chief Minister’s Secretariat, Manipur Police HQ, General Administration Department, etc. during the 21- Days lockdown to fight against the spread of COVID-19 in the State.
Chief Minister appreciated N. Dhinel Singh and other individuals and organisations who have generously donated to the Chief Minister’s COVID-19 Relief Fund till now.
The Chief Minister also expressed hope that more organisations and people would come forward to fight collectively against COVID-19.
Latest from Maheshwar Gurumayum
- Minister Letpao inspects Molcham PS in Indo-Myanmar border, distributes essential items to adjoining area
- More Manipuri residents return from Delhi and Bengaluru in special train
- JFA mourns untimely demise of journalist Pijush Das
- RD Minister elaborates on importance of site visit
- They swam ashore while surviving a Tsunami