Imphal, March 24
A four-member team representing Chassad villagers met Chief Minister N. Biren Singh at Chief Minister's Secretariat today.
After patiently hearing their grievances, the Chief Minister assured the villagers that houses of all those whose houses were burnt would be built anew by the government. He also said that more relief materials including drinking water would be sent to the village soon. He also handed over some amount to the villagers for use in urgent needs.
Khurai AC MLA L. Susindro, who was also present during the meeting, also assured to provide all possible assistance from his side as well.
ADGP L. Kailun and Kamjong DC Smt. Kengu Zuringla were also present during the meeting.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- MLA Th. Shyamkumar disqualified from the membership of Manipur Legislative Assembly
- At Keishamthong AC Ward No. 13 only those in the voter list gets 4 Kg of rice
- In Thangmeiband AC local club to start distribution of Rice and dal to all family members at free of cost
- 3students’ bodies urge Chief Minister to introduce online learning for students; submits memorandum
- Coronavirus Combat; not just the Government’s fight