Imphal, March 24
A four-member team representing Chassad villagers met Chief Minister N. Biren Singh at Chief Minister's Secretariat today.
After patiently hearing their grievances, the Chief Minister assured the villagers that houses of all those whose houses were burnt would be built anew by the government. He also said that more relief materials including drinking water would be sent to the village soon. He also handed over some amount to the villagers for use in urgent needs.
Khurai AC MLA L. Susindro, who was also present during the meeting, also assured to provide all possible assistance from his side as well.
ADGP L. Kailun and Kamjong DC Smt. Kengu Zuringla were also present during the meeting.
Latest from Sh Ajit
- Save Nambul River: Mrs. Grimwood’s Nambul part of the story will be contrasting if written today
- Labour minister instructs officials to form task force to timely address labour shortage
- Make sure that all farmers get fertilizer on time - UPF
- COVID-19: Manipur has 342 active cases, tally stands at 540
- NSCN-K calls upon frontline workers of COVID-19 Pandemic to be more transparent and responsible