Imphal, March 3
South East Asia Cultural Organisation (SEACO) in a stamen has urged the government to include Sanamahi Religion as Minority religion. The statement elaborated on the present status of the people following Sanamahi religion. It said that after August 28, 1709 during the reign of King Pamheiba, the indigenous religion has been severely affected. Till today the traditional religion has been affected with the number followers going down. The SEACO appealed the government to include Sanamahi religion as minority religion to preserve it.
Latest from Huirem Naresh
- KKL Received Humanitarian Award
- ATSUM serious to the functioning of TA & HD; threatens stir
- JFA insists on mass Covid-19 screening for media employees
- NEFIS demands subsidy for fertilizers
- Nagaland declared disturbed area for 6 more months; ‘Law and order situation in Nagaland, disturbed and dangerous’ – Home Ministry