Imphal Feb. 26
A song on the theme to spread love, empathy and solidarity to Chinese brethren who are in the midst of great war like situations especially in Wuhan ,the epicenter of the new Coronavirus called ” On The Empty Street Of Wuhan” was released by Anamika wife of King Leishemba Sanajaoba at Tribal Research Centre (TRI) ,Imphal today evening .
“This song is dedicated to the brethren who are being affected by new Coronavirus and we also know how it feels like .Because being a northeast people which are mostly alike Chinese and the North East people are also called like chinkies, momo etc by the mainland people of India” said Guru Rewben Mashangva ,the singer of the song.
The song was also sung on Lui Ngai Ni festival and had more than 1000 views after 10 minutes of uploading on Youtube. Singers of this song are Guru Rewben Mashangva, Somaya Rumthao, Rani Sharma and K.Hoikimnei Kom.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- MLA Th. Shyamkumar disqualified from the membership of Manipur Legislative Assembly
- At Keishamthong AC Ward No. 13 only those in the voter list gets 4 Kg of rice
- In Thangmeiband AC local club to start distribution of Rice and dal to all family members at free of cost
- 3students’ bodies urge Chief Minister to introduce online learning for students; submits memorandum
- Coronavirus Combat; not just the Government’s fight