Five times Imphal Times tried to contact the PRO Assam Rifles, he didn’t pick the call. May be he knows that Imphal Times want a clarification. Where are the Timber and Betel nuts which cost around Rd. 5 crores that they reported seized by troops of Assam Rifles from Sangshak area? Have the person in charge of the Assam Rifles at (24) have concealed the reality or had the AR PRO have no capability of answering such question raised by Imphal Times.
Superintendent of Custom says those seized items were and are never handed over to them. Commissioner of Forest has no idea of whether it has been handed over or not. PRO Assam Rifles fails to give any explanation.
Who are the corrupted in Manipur? Taking 100 rupees by a peon at his capacity or those in power and might playing in terms of crores?
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- Manipur maybe deleted from the list of COVID-19 map; Credit goes to Chief Minister and his team
- COVID-19: A crisis that humankind can solve
- HRDA filed petition to take action against the arbitrary arrest of YFPHR activists
- CM announces Financial assistance to Manipuri stranded outside the state
- IPSA distributes edible items to labourers of FCI & FCS