The President of India , On consideration of facts and material available on record and reply submitted by Prof AP Pandey, VC Manipur University, in his capacity as the Visitor of Manipur University, in exercise of the powers conferred upon him in terms of Section 13 of Manipur University Act 2005, read with Statute 2 thereof and Section 16 of General Claused Act, 1987, has been pleased to dismiss Prof AP Pandey from the post of Vice Chancellor, Manipur University with immediate effect, said an order released by Surat Singh, Deputy Secretary to the Government of India.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- Manipur maybe deleted from the list of COVID-19 map; Credit goes to Chief Minister and his team
- COVID-19: A crisis that humankind can solve
- HRDA filed petition to take action against the arbitrary arrest of YFPHR activists
- CM announces Financial assistance to Manipuri stranded outside the state
- IPSA distributes edible items to labourers of FCI & FCS