Imphal, Feb 19,
Chief Minister N. Biren Singh visited All Manipur Working Journalists’ Union (AMWJU) President Bijoy Kakchingtabam, who is being treated for an illness at RIMS Hospital today.
Yesterday evening IPR Minister Th. Bishwajit also visited Bijoy Kakchingtabam at RIMS and wished him speedy recovery.
Biren Singh enquired about the scribe’s condition to the attending doctors, RIMS Director Prof. A. Santa and Medical Superintendent Prof. Ch. Arunkumar. The Chief Minister wished Bijoy a speedy recovery and a healthy life.
Later, speaking to media persons, the Chief Minister said that as per the attending doctors, Bijoy’s condition is stable now and recovering fast. He then expressed hope that the senior journalist would fully recover very soon.
Media Advisor to CM Irengbam Arun also accompanied the Chief Minister during the visit.
Latest from Maheshwar Gurumayum
- Indian Army ensures safe return of missing Arunachali youth from the Tibet Autonomous region of China
- MCS Association of Manipur donates to CM COVID-19 Relief Fund
- Ex-MLAs Association condole the demise of Dr. L. Chandramani
- UNLF appeals exemption of interest from the debtors by money lenders
- After disqualification of Th. Shyamkumar, portfolios hold by him allocated to CM and Dy. CM