Imphal, Feb. 16
All Manipur Student’s Union (AMSU) has stated that the student body will be taken up various programme to maintain and improve quality education in the state.
A statement by the student’s body said that even as there seems some improvement in the conduct of class X and Class XII examination conducted by the BOSEM and COHSEM in the last few years , however the examination still lack in meeting the goal to improve human resources.
The statement said that beside conducting the examination in a proper way it is also a need to improve the teaching - learning process round the year.
Even though mass copying during class X and XII examination seems to have perished at many examination centers such culture still is continuing at some examination center , the AMSU said. In this situation even though there is no need for paying inspection visit to all the school AMSU definitely feel it necessary to visit some examination center for the class X and XII.
For that matter AMSU is setting up a Special task force to look into the matter , said the statement signed by Bruce Pebam, Secretary HRD, AMSU Headquarters.
Latest from Huirem Naresh
- KSA donates to encourage CM in fighting COVID-19; distributes edible items to students
- Seram Niken ZP Member distributes essential kitchen items
- CCpur’s CSOs, ADC prepares to fight COVID -19
- CM inspects site for construction of new quarantine centre
- The lone COVID -19 patient at JNIMS improved; Ministry releases advisory to take action on those spreading fake news about coronavirus a