Imphal, Feb 9
Army wing of the proscribed group UNLF, the Manipur Peoples’s Army today celebrated its 33rd Foundation day. A statement of the outfit said that the foundation day was held at various places including the CHQ, GHQ and other unit of the UNLF. At the observance function of the 33rd Foundation Day of MPA Chairman of the UNLF, KH. Pambei, Vice Chairman , Ksh Yoheiba , Secretary Dept of Publicity, O. Chingkheinganba Secretary Department of Health and Family Welfare along with other top workers of the outfit observed the day by paying tribute to the martyrs of the UNLF who had killed during the freedom struggle. Top official of the revolutionary group also attended at various observance held at different places.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- Cracks visible between Dy. CM and CM amidst hectic preparation to fight COVID-19
- Besides COVID -19 , Mental health issue and other diseases should also be provided health care access
- Disability on Betel Leaves
- Multi-Tasking Role of Hibiscus in Keeping Sound Health
- Communist Party Of India , Central office Roykutty office secretary condemns belligerent attitude of US