Imphal, Feb 4
Representatives of the Federation of Government College Teachers’ Associations, Manipur (FEGOCTA) which has been undergoing class boycott agitation held meeting with the Education Minister, Commissioner and Director of Higher Education today.
The FEGOCTA members were invited by the Minister. As per source from the members of the FEGOCTA the meeting had detailed and productive discussion on the terms of the implementation of 7th UGC Pay and Regulations 2018. The meeting agreed to speed up of final decision on 7th UGC Pay and Regulations 2018 at the earliest.
The College teachers’ body have been demanding implementation of 7th UCG Pay and Regulations , 2018.
Pinky Salam, a young and enthusiastic Reporter is working with Imphal Times since 2018. Apart from being a reporter, he is a musician and plays Guitar in his spare time. Pinky is a resident of Sagolband Salam Maning Leikai, Imphal and lives with his parents. He can be reached at [email protected]
Latest from Pinky Salam
- ‘Music video on Coronavirus awareness’
- In Thangmeiband AC local club to start distribution of Rice and dal to all family members at free of cost
- CSOs appeal to be fair while conducting drive against illegal Saw Mills
- Outreach programme on Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat
- Arjuna Awardee Surjalata Devi files case against her husband for domestic violence