Imphal, Jan 23
Kangleipak Students’ Association (KSA) today questioned the rationale behind the frequent transfer of bureaucrats officers as it affect the welfare of the students when it comes to transfer of Commissioner and Director of the Higher and Technical Education Manipur.
A statement of the student body asked if the frequent transfer is for the convenience of administration or on the personal interest of those in power in the government. The KSA said that it strongly oppose the transfer of Commissioner and Director of the Higher and Technical Education Manipur before the completion of the academic session. The transfer of the Commissioner and Director will put halt to the welfare programme of the students being taken up by them. It appealed the government to halt the transfer of the two until the financial year.
On the other hand the Commissioner is also looking after as Vice Chancellor of the DM University and his transfer may affect the functioning of the university. KSA appealed the government authority to stop frequent transfer at inappropriate time.
Pinky Salam, a young and enthusiastic Reporter is working with Imphal Times since 2018. Apart from being a reporter, he is a musician and plays Guitar in his spare time. Pinky is a resident of Sagolband Salam Maning Leikai, Imphal and lives with his parents. He can be reached at [email protected]
Latest from Pinky Salam
- CSOs appeal to be fair while conducting drive against illegal Saw Mills
- Outreach programme on Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat
- Arjuna Awardee Surjalata Devi files case against her husband for domestic violence
- Machi High School condition in dilapidated condition despite government promises to improve it
- Fishery Skill Development (SKD) Training Programme held