Imphal, Jan 21
The aged old relationship between the NSCN-IM and the CSOs of Manipur sees sign of ending in the coming days, as the collective leadership of the NSCN-IM seems to realize that until and unless the people of the region unite and fight for the same cause, there seems no way out to achieve the goal of either the NSCN-IM or other group of the region.
Source with the Imphal Times said that the supremo of the NSCN-IM Th. Muivah , popularly known to the people as ‘Avakarar’ had invited civil society leaders from the state of Manipur and held a meeting to discuss the various issues faced by the people of the North East states. Details of the meeting could not be known but source said that the aged old misunderstanding between NSCN-IM and the civil society of Manipur have been discussed in depth.
Source from Hebron said that this is the second meeting between the NSCN-IM Collective leaderships and the Civil Society organisation leaders of Manipur.
Among those Civil Society leaders who met the NSCN-IM Supremo are UCM President Sunil Karam, AMUCO President Nando Luwang , HERICOUN President Longjam Ratan, Secy. Org of UCM Ng Deva, Rajen among others.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- COVID -19 case reaches 1199 in India: Manipur still relief as no community transmission recorded
- CM inspects site for construction of new quarantine centre
- Health Dept. to utilise retired Paramedics
- AJUCA volunteers unloading rice bags from train bogie’s in absence of regular labourer
- More people donates to CM’s COVID-19 Relief Fund