Imphal, Jan 18
As part of the continued endeavor of the Assam Rifles towards improving health care, Sajik Battalion of 28 Sector Assam Rifles under the aegis of HQ IGAR (South) organised a Medical Camp in remote area of Chandel District on 17th Jan 2020. Keeping in mind the problems faced by the villager due to the prevalent socio-economic conditions and remoteness of the location, a complete checkup of every individual was carried out.
Sajik Battalion provided free medical treatment and distributed free medicine to the people of adjoining villages. A total of 98 patients (53 male, 22 female and 23 children) were provided treatment. Apart from providing necessary medical attention, basic knowledge on health education, hygiene and sanitation was also imparted.
Latest from Maheshwar Gurumayum
- Assam Rifles conducts anti drug awareness drive
- Horticulture Dept sends ginger consignment to a Delhi Company
- CM, IPR Minister Visits AMWJU President, wishes him speedy recovery
- Youth Congress staged protest against price hike on LPG Cylinder
- Assam Rifles celebrates Luira Phanit and organises community service