Imphal, Jan 14
A Chinese hand grenade was found planted at a shop in Sangaiprou, Imphal West this morning.
According to source a Chinese hand grenade was found at Rakesh variety store located at Sangaiprou crossing near FCI gate around 8:00am of Jan 14.
Bomb Disposal Squad rushed to the spot and retrieved the bomb around 8:45am and later disposed off safely at Langol dumping ground at around 9:55am.
Pinky Salam, a young and enthusiastic Reporter is working with Imphal Times since 2018. Apart from being a reporter, he is a musician and plays Guitar in his spare time. Pinky is a resident of Sagolband Salam Maning Leikai, Imphal and lives with his parents. He can be reached at [email protected]
Latest from Pinky Salam
- Arjuna Awardee Surjalata Devi files case against her husband for domestic violence
- Machi High School condition in dilapidated condition despite government promises to improve it
- Fishery Skill Development (SKD) Training Programme held
- Raja Goukhothang Guite Football Memoriam 2020: United Khawzim Brothers face fellow Manipur State League outfit Sagolband United in a blockbuster final show
- New NPP office inaugurated at Churachandpur