Imphal Jan 14
Chandel Battalion of 26 Sect Assam Rifles under the aegis of HQ IGAR (South) will organize a Joint Employment Mela today at Maha Union Senior Secondary School, Chandel, Manipur.
The Battalion will be organizing a Joint Employment Mela as part of Op Sadhbhavana in collaboration with Nehru Yuva Kendra and Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana (DDU-GYK), Gurgaon on today at Maha Union Senior Secondary School, Chandel Manipur.
The Mela will include Professional Counseling, Information about various Skill development projects, Information pertaining to career prospects in Armed Forces, Para Military Forces and Police, Placement assistance, Aviation (Cabin Crew), Banking and Medical sector and Information stalls.
Subsequently, various lectures on employment opportunities will also be conducted by the Assam Rifles Officers, Officers MCS, Zonal Education Officer, Zonal Employment Officer, Mr Kamesh Salam, MD, CANBOO, Dr Shakchung, CMO, District Hospital, Chandel.
Latest from Maheshwar Gurumayum
- No new case of COVID-19 in Manipur; One Page admin arrested for releasing fake photo
- First COVID-19 case in Manipur confirmed; Curfew imposed in Imphal West & East District
- Manipur government declare total shut down till March 31; Ration card, CMHT card holders to get PDS item free of cost; Grocery shops and emergency service exempted
- Minister Nemcha Kipgen calls for peaceful co-existence & sense of brotherhood; Extended relief assistance to affected victims
- ‘Saving lives is the top priority, economy and others will follow’; CM appeals people to support “Janata Curfew” on March 22