Imphal Jan 12
Mantripukhri Battalion of 9 Sector Assam Rifles under the aegis of HQ IGAR (South) organised a Security Coordination Meet at Kameng village. The security forum was attended by village Pradhans, Headmen and Members, Chingmeirong Police OC, Youth Club Secys, Meira Paibi councilors, members of village Youth Club and locals of the area.
During the meet the locals were sanitised and updated on current situation existing in the area of responsibility. There was also an interaction carried out on necessary measures required to be undertaken by locals in synergy with Assam Rifles for maintaining a strict vigil against illicit activities in the area. In addition to the security issues, future action plan in respect of Civic Action Projects like Medical Camps, Recruitment in Assam Rifles and Army and Career Counseling for youth were also discussed during the meet.
The locals expressed their gratitude and appreciated the efforts of Assam Rifles for conduct of such security meetings and ensuring peace in the area and assured their commitment and assistance in maintaining the same. The security meet concluded with tea and refreshments for all the attendees.
Latest from Maheshwar Gurumayum
- Assam Rifles recover contraband drugs worth more than 8.58 crores near Moreh
- Assam Rifles Conducts Medical Camp in Chandel District
- Education Minister directs officials to construct seven temporary classrooms at Chadong
- Minister Biswajit launches news portal, speaks on importance of balanced reporting
- Encouraging Women’s Cricket In Manipur