Imphal, Jan. 7
The Ninth Session (Part-II) of the Eleventh Manipur Legislative Assembly held yesterday unanimously adopted a resolution on Ratification of Amendments to the Constitution of India falling within the purview of clause (d) of proviso to clause (2) of article 368, proposed to be made by the Constitution (One Hundred and Twenty-sixth Amendment) Bill, 2019 as passed by both the Houses of Parliament.
The motion was moved by Leader of the House and Chief Minister N. Biren Singh.
Prior to the motion the Secretary, Manipur Legislative Assembly relayed the message from Rajya Sabha Secretariat for ratification of amendments to the Constitution (One Hundred and Twenty sixth Amendment) Bill, 2019 and laid the message on the Table of the House along with the copy of the Bill as passed by both Houses of Parliament.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- State Assembly Session : House Passed demands for six departments
- SCERT embeds Assembly session as an excuse for disregarding Manipur Information Commission
- Be cautious; of the 30 countries affected by Novel Coronavirus no case reported from Myanmar
- Finally, MHRD seeks President’s approval for removal of Manipur University VC AP Pandey
- Government Aided School Employees threaten to commit suicide for revised pay