Imphal, Jan. 7
The Ninth Session (Part-II) of the Eleventh Manipur Legislative Assembly held yesterday unanimously adopted a resolution on Ratification of Amendments to the Constitution of India falling within the purview of clause (d) of proviso to clause (2) of article 368, proposed to be made by the Constitution (One Hundred and Twenty-sixth Amendment) Bill, 2019 as passed by both the Houses of Parliament.
The motion was moved by Leader of the House and Chief Minister N. Biren Singh.
Prior to the motion the Secretary, Manipur Legislative Assembly relayed the message from Rajya Sabha Secretariat for ratification of amendments to the Constitution (One Hundred and Twenty sixth Amendment) Bill, 2019 and laid the message on the Table of the House along with the copy of the Bill as passed by both Houses of Parliament.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- Lockdown turn out to be a boon for infertile couple – Dr. James
- Fighting COVID-19: lockdown is not the best policy – RPF
- Legitimacy to the granting of Lhukhosei Zou on bail by Justice A. Noutuneshwari questioned
- Social worker Sanjoy re-arrested under NSA after released by court
- UCM urges to disclose action taken report on the existing NSCN-IM camp in Manipur