Imphal, Jan 2
Inner Line Permit under the Bengal Eastern Frontier Regulation 1873, implemented in the state by an order of the President of India December 11, 2019 has been officially enforced in the state of Manipur from January 1, 2020.
A tweet by Chief Minister N. Biren Singh said that a total of 163 outsiders had applied for ILP and issued pass for entering the state after verification at various check post established at Mao, Moreh, Jiribam and Airport.
“Yesterday i.e 01/01/2020 total visitors of outsider in the state who took ILP passes are as given below: Break up are- Airport – 63, Mao – 62, Moreh - 05 , Jiribam - 33 , ( Appl collected 330). Thanks to all the police personal and officials for caring the state and the visitors .Needs of the hour is to perform our duties with conviction and dedication for our country and state”, The Chief Minister writes .
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- One more returnee tested positive; Number reached 60
- NPF MLA Awangbou Newmai inducted as Minister in N.Biren Singh led Govt.
- COVID-19 case in Manipur : Positive cases reach 55, building complex in Imphal East declared as containment zone
- During lockdown each family in Thanlon AC gets 75 kg of rice plus dal
- Manie’s award winning cinematic journey