Imphal, Dec. 9
Home Minister Amit Shah today re-introduce the Inner – Line permit system in the state of Manipur in Lok Sabha today. Home Minister Amit Shah today announced the Lok Sabha that the Eastern Bengal Frontier Regulation 1853 is a long pending issue of the state and to protect the state of Manipur the regulation need to be introduced and the Prime Minister has approve for introduction of the regulation which is popularly known as Inner Line Permit System.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- Land at cheaper rate to Pakistani migrants in Rajasthan
- 5th Khundongbam Brojendro Theatre Festival kicks start
- Of the highway brave hearts
- The man who helped Narendra Modi during University days happens to be a Manipuri
- Pre-school enrolment in Manipur’s Bishnupur district lowest in India – ASER report