Imphal, Dec 2
Chief Minister N. Biren Singh today said that the state government is making all its effort to resolve the issue of the boundary issues with Nagaland at Dzuko and Tungjoi. Talking to reporters today the Chief Minister said that regarding border dispute at Tungjoi in Senapati, a committee formed the by the state cabinet had visited the disputed area at Tungjoi to gather first-hand account of the matter yesterday. The committee was formed to resolve boundary issues with Nagaland at Dzuko and Tungjoi, as per resolution of the State Cabinet.
Other members of the committee headed by Public Health and Engineering Minister Losii Dikho include Revenue Minister Karam Shyam and Tribal Affairs and Hills Minister N. Kayisii among others.
Chief Minister N. Biren Singh further said that the State Government had also sought intervention from the Centre as well to resolve the issue. Meanwhile, the State Government is currently in touch with the Government of Nagaland as well to bring an amicable and peaceful solution, he added.
Jeet Akoijam, Resident Editor of Imphal Times hails from Singjamei Liwa Road. Has been with Imphal Times since its start. A National level Rugby player and a regular Trekker and Nature Lover, loves spending time in lap of Mother Nature. Jeet is the father of two lovely kids. Jeet can be contacted at [email protected]
Latest from Jeet Akoijam
- YFPHR condemns M Binota’s action; Demands termination of her from the post of Chairperson of Women Commission
- MPCC have also been not invited to discuss on CAB by the Union Home Minister
- Getting to play pony here a unique experience: Jorge Vasquez
- KBZ Airlines’ Imphal-Mandalay Flight Service commission
- Quami Ekta Week observed; Issues can be resolved through dialogue: Chief Minister