Imphal, Nov. 30
Chief Minister N. Biren Singh graced the 3rd Women Football exhibition match played between India (Manipur) and Myanmar (Mandalay) as Chief Guest at Mapal Kangjeibung today.
Speaking on the occasion, Chief Minister said that Manipur Sangai Festival has now become an International Festival as it attracts various foreign entrepreneurs and tourists to participate in the festival.
Highlighting that Manipur Sangai Festival is not just a mere festival but showcases the unique ‘beauty’ of the State, he appealed to the people of the State to make the festival a successful one. He maintained that after considering the public demand for the Sangai festival, the State Cabinet decided to extend the festival for two days.
Pinky Salam, a young and enthusiastic Reporter is working with Imphal Times since 2018. Apart from being a reporter, he is a musician and plays Guitar in his spare time. Pinky is a resident of Sagolband Salam Maning Leikai, Imphal and lives with his parents. He can be reached at [email protected]
Latest from Pinky Salam
- JFA condoles death of scribe in Covid-19
- ‘Music video on Coronavirus awareness’
- In Thangmeiband AC local club to start distribution of Rice and dal to all family members at free of cost
- CSOs appeal to be fair while conducting drive against illegal Saw Mills
- Outreach programme on Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat