Imphal Nov 21,
The cease work strike protested by the government college teachers against the government’s failure to implement 7th UGC pay for the teachers has defunct the normal environment of the colleges.
Classes ceased to function as the teachers hold protest inside the college campus.
Speaking to media persons at DM College Campus, Vice President of FEGOCTA K.Indramani warned that their protest will continue until their demands to immediately approve the implementation of the National Higher Education Policy of India of 7th UGC Pay and Regulations, 2018 for the government college teachers of Manipur by the State cabinet.
Chingkheinganba has been a journalist for more than 4+ years and is popular among the team for his reporting style. In his spare time, he teaches kids from his locality. He and his parents reside in Singjamei Chingamakha Kshetri Leikai . He holds a Masters Degree in Mass Communication from Manipur University. Chingkheinganba is available via email at [email protected]
Latest from Salam Chingkheinganba
- Anti-CAB protests intensity in Ghy: People defy curfew; Army conducts flag march
- National symposium on Nematodes begins
- Book fair to nurture reading habit underway
- REFORM observes 13th foundation Day
- 10 days filmmaking course at MU concludes; Smartphone filmmaking a legitimate way of storytelling - Ajmal Jami