Imphal, Nov. 19
The National Cadet Corps (NCC) Group, Imphal inducted the Microlite Aircraft (Virus SW-80) to facilitate flight training for its cadets. The induction ceremony was held today at Bir Tikendrajit International Airport with Chief Minister N. Biren Singh as Chief Guest of the function.
During the function, Chief Minister said that Microlite Aircraft (Virus SW-80) is a powered driven Single propeller aircraft which would provide the students of Manipur NCC cadets maximum flying exposure. He thanked the NCC for taking such initiative for the NCC cadets of the State. Stressing on the various initiatives and programs of NCC, Chief Minister stated that NCC inculcate the values of discipline, punctuality, correct work ethos and self confidence among the young children of the State. Such values would help in transforming our children into leaders of the Nation tomorrow, he added.
Minister for Education Th. Radheshyam, Brigadier R.S Sethi, Secretary to CM Geoffrey Ningthoujam, Officers and Cadets of NCC, Imphal and others attended the induction ceremony.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Minister Nemcha Kipgen disburse funds of MOAP received though GTV
- Director General AR visits Moreh battalion
- Water storage tanks distributed at Senapati District
- Imphal-Dimapur Flight Service Commences; Chief Minister inspects preparations for Japanese PM’s visit
- Assam Rifles recovers drugs worth more than Rs 150 crores in a single day in Manipur