Imphal, Nov 19
Manipur Pradesh Congress Committee today observed Quami Ekta Diwas remembering the late Prime Minister Indira Gandhi at Congress Bhavan here in Imphal. Fitting tribute was paid to the portrait of the late Prime Minister at Congress Bhavan.
Vice president of the MPCC T. Mangibabu, while speaking to the reporters said that the day is being observed in remembrance of late Prime Minister of India, Indira Gandhi on her 102 Birth Anniversary. Talking about the present turmoil in the state the Vice president of the state Congress party expressed dissatisfaction to the attitude of the state government. He said that at this crucial stage why the government is not calling an immediate special session. The Congress party demands disclosure of the FA agreement and said that any solution to the Naga issue that hurts the sentiments of the people of the state will not be tolerated. On CAB, T. Mangibabu said that the Congress Party has been opposing the Bill and will stand tooth and nail to the passing of the Bill.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Minister Nemcha Kipgen disburse funds of MOAP received though GTV
- Director General AR visits Moreh battalion
- Water storage tanks distributed at Senapati District
- Imphal-Dimapur Flight Service Commences; Chief Minister inspects preparations for Japanese PM’s visit
- Assam Rifles recovers drugs worth more than Rs 150 crores in a single day in Manipur