Imphal, Nov 15
A one Day Awareness Program on Gender and Crime Against Women and Children in Manipur was held at Moirang Multipurpose Higher Secondary School, Bishnupur District, organised by Women Action for Development.
Altogether 150 participants of class IX and X standard and10 teaching and non teaching staffs attended the said program. The main purpose of the program is to sensitize the students and teachers about the increasing crime against women and children in the state and how to prevent and protect our mothers and future generation with the involvement of teachers and students etc.
Pinky Salam, a young and enthusiastic Reporter is working with Imphal Times since 2018. Apart from being a reporter, he is a musician and plays Guitar in his spare time. Pinky is a resident of Sagolband Salam Maning Leikai, Imphal and lives with his parents. He can be reached at [email protected]
Latest from Pinky Salam
- JFA condoles death of scribe in Covid-19
- ‘Music video on Coronavirus awareness’
- In Thangmeiband AC local club to start distribution of Rice and dal to all family members at free of cost
- CSOs appeal to be fair while conducting drive against illegal Saw Mills
- Outreach programme on Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat