Imphal, Nov 14
District Health Society, NCD cell, Thoubal observed World Diabetes Day at CHC Conference hall, Yairipok, under the theme of “Diabetes Protect Your Family” today.
The programme was attended by Chief Medical Officer cum Mission Director DHS Thoubal, Dr. N. Jayentakumar Singh, District Family Welfare Officer, Thoubal, Dr.Ksh. Memcha Devi, CHC Yairipok, Senior MO in-charge, Dr.Nomita Devi and DHS, Thoubal, District Programme Manager, Ch. Basanta as dignitaries.
The attended speakers elaborated how to prevent diabetes from our body to the public.
As part of the programme, free eye check up camp and free sugar test were also done.
Rabi Takhellambam, a resident of Kairembikhok Mayai Leikai, ThoubaI District has been in the field of Journalism for more than 10 years. Rabi, is well known for his reporting from Thoubal side and Indo-Myanmar border. Rabi is also a member of All Manipur Working Journalist Union, the parent body of Journalist Union in Manipur. He can be contacted by email at [email protected]
Latest from Rabi Takhellambam
- PDS rice for Irong Kongleiram Village misappropriated by former village Headman
- Alleged kidnappers released on bail say they were framed
- 12 Quarantine Centres of Ukhrul solar-powered by SEAT and SELCO Foundation
- Liquors, items use for manufacturing seized by police team
- Man who tried to supply No 4 at quarantine center held