Imphal, Nov 11
One bomb exploded at office cum residential gate of Bharatiya Infra Project Limited on Monday morning at around 5 am.
The office cum residence is owned by one Ningombam Ibochouba, (49) son of N. Nabakumar of Langthabal Lep Awang Leikai, Imphal West which falls under the jurisdiction of Singjamei police station.
A case has been registered at the concerned police station under FIR number 194(11)2019 SJM/PS u/s 307,506 IPC and explosive act.
This is the 3rd blast in Imphal in November month. It may be mention that On November 3, three personnel of the BSF sustained injury after a blast took place at Telipati in Imphal West. On November 5, a powerful bomb was exploded at Thangal Bazar near Sani Mandir while police personnel were conducting a routine duty. As a result of the blast, five police personnel and a civilian sustained injury.
Pinky Salam, a young and enthusiastic Reporter is working with Imphal Times since 2018. Apart from being a reporter, he is a musician and plays Guitar in his spare time. Pinky is a resident of Sagolband Salam Maning Leikai, Imphal and lives with his parents. He can be reached at [email protected]
Latest from Pinky Salam
- Arjuna Awardee Surjalata Devi files case against her husband for domestic violence
- Machi High School condition in dilapidated condition despite government promises to improve it
- Fishery Skill Development (SKD) Training Programme held
- Raja Goukhothang Guite Football Memoriam 2020: United Khawzim Brothers face fellow Manipur State League outfit Sagolband United in a blockbuster final show
- New NPP office inaugurated at Churachandpur