MP Inner Parliamentary Manipur, Dr RK Ranjan Singh was accorded warm welcome in a simple function organized by Progressive Meitei Pangal Society (PMPS),Jiribam, Meitei Pangal Women Development Welfare Association (WPWDWA), Jiribam and Oriental Club, Babupara today at Jiribam District.
The reception programme was attended by MP Dr RK Ranjan Singh, Local MLA Md. Ashab Uddin, DC Jiribam Mayanglambam Rajkumar, Superintendent of Police, Jiribam District Mubi Moirangthem and L. Veerjeet Singh, Protocol Officer and Media Advisor to President as dignitaries.
The PMPS, MPWDWA and Oriental Club volunteers honoured the MP with simple gifts.
On the speech, the MP Dr. RK Ranjan Singh said Jiribam is a District where different community’s people are inhabited. He added, we need to respect and honour each other as well as to protect the State from illegal infiltration and migration. He also assured to extend all possible assistance for the educational development of women in the Pangal Society.
Thereafter, local MLA of Jiribam Assembly Constituency Md Ashab Uddin applauded and honoured the MP for visiting Jiribam. He assured that he will follow up the advice of MP for the development of Jiribam District.
Rabi Takhellambam, a resident of Kairembikhok Mayai Leikai, ThoubaI District has been in the field of Journalism for more than 10 years. Rabi, is well known for his reporting from Thoubal side and Indo-Myanmar border. Rabi is also a member of All Manipur Working Journalist Union, the parent body of Journalist Union in Manipur. He can be contacted by email at [email protected]
Latest from Rabi Takhellambam
- Students and Meira paibis continue to throng at the residence of MLAs; Police fires tear gas shell to disperse protestors
- Likeminded people connected through Social networking site provide assistance to disabled family
- Fashion Show cum Beauty Contest held in connection with Ningol Chakkouba at Shillong
- Jiribam: Rally held to celebrate birthday of Prophet Muhammad
- MP Dr. Ranjan emphasis the significance of celebrating Ningol Chakkouba