Imphal, Oct 21
Convenor of the Manipur Democratic Alliance (MDA) Moirangthem Tombi, who is also the president of the Shiva Sena Manipur today urged the chief minister of Manipur to summoned an all political party’s meet in the backdrop of the final settlement of NSCN-IM proposed on October 31 by the Governor of Nagaland RN Ravi, also interlocutor of the peace talk.
In a meeting with media persons at its Babupara office here in Imphal the Shiva Sena Manipur president also criticized the Chief Minister N. Biren Singh for leaving the state at critical juncture when the state needed him. He said that it is right for the Chief Minister to leave the state, all he would have done is to consult with the representatives of various political parties as well as with the people of the state. He said that above the issue of final settlement which is proposed to be reached between the government of India and the NSCN-IM there are various issues regarding the introduction of the CAB and also demand of the people for ILPS like Bill in the state.
Latest from Ashinikumar Mutum
- Dr. S. Subbiah reelected as National President and Sushri Nidhi Tripathi elected as National General Secretary of ABVP
- National Education Day observed
- Assam Rifles seizes 2 packets of contraband worth Rs 10 lakh in Tengnoupal
- COCOMI continues its alert protest and rally
- DC Imphal West denies information sought through RTI