The United Kuki Liberation Front (UKLF) expressed its deepest condolence and mourned over the untimely demise of their Spokesman and former Home Secretary who expired yesterday at his residence.
In a condolence message issued by its Joint Secretary, the UKLF expressed deepest condolence and deeply mourned over the untimely demise of their Spokesman and former Home Secretary Anthony Jangkhothang Haokip who expired at his residence located at Nazareth Village in Chandel District today.
Late Anthony Jangkhothang Haokip was one of the leader who firmly believed in the Organisation’s ideology of Kuki Re-unification and worked wholeheartedly for the cause of Kuki Nation.
And he also worked in different capacities in the Organisation and hold the post of Spokesman till he breathes his last.
His contribution for the Kuki Nation in general and for the Organisation in particular can be ignored and will not go in vain, added the UKLF.
While paying a revolutionary salute to the departed soul of their leader, the UKLF also shared the sorrow and grief of the bereaved family members.
Pinky Salam, a young and enthusiastic Reporter is working with Imphal Times since 2018. Apart from being a reporter, he is a musician and plays Guitar in his spare time. Pinky is a resident of Sagolband Salam Maning Leikai, Imphal and lives with his parents. He can be reached at [email protected]
Latest from Pinky Salam
- Arjuna Awardee Surjalata Devi files case against her husband for domestic violence
- Machi High School condition in dilapidated condition despite government promises to improve it
- Fishery Skill Development (SKD) Training Programme held
- Raja Goukhothang Guite Football Memoriam 2020: United Khawzim Brothers face fellow Manipur State League outfit Sagolband United in a blockbuster final show
- New NPP office inaugurated at Churachandpur