New Delhi, Oct 13
Cooperation Minister Nemcha Kipgen today signed Memorandum of Intent (MOI) with Government of People’s Republic of Bangladesh represented by its Secretary, Md. Gyas Uddin Ahmed at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi on the Valedictory occasion of India International Cooperatives Trade Fair (IICTF), 2019.
The MOI is intended to build mutual business cooperation mainly in cooperative sectors between Manipur and Bangladesh so as to learn, assimilate and develop further on the strengths, experiences and objectives of the respective parties in the interest of trade and business.
Minister Nemcha expressed that the MOI signed will definitely expand and open wide scopes for the Manipur Cooperatives to spread its trade to the other neighbouring countries in future as well. Manipur’s handloom and handicrafts products are widely known in the world for its fine and unique quality, she asserted.
Amongst the North Eastern states of India, Manipur and Mizoram have already signed this MOI.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Children should be acquainted with the beauty of nature for harmonious living: Deputy CM
- Minister Shyamkumar launches green bag at Ima Market; 2 Lakhs Green Paper Bag Distributed To Curb Plastic Pollution
- AR Celebrates Children Day
- AR conducts security meet
- ‘Achoubi in Love’, ‘Bloody Phanek’ to be screened at Film Southasia