Imphal, Oct 5,
Governor, Dr.Najma Heptulla and Chief Minister, N.Biren Singh extended heartiest greeting and wished the people of Manipur on the occasion of Durga Puja festival.
In her message Dr. Najma Heptulla stated that people celebrate Durga Puja festival with gaiety and devotion and it contributes to the strengthening of universal brotherhood as people cutting across caste, creed and community comes out to embrace Goddess Durga.
Chief Minister N. Biren Singh while elaborating on the significance of celebrating the Durga Puja Festival wished the people to celebrate the festival to bring peace and prosperity in the state.
“May this festival provide an inspiration for us to follow the path of righteousness and reinforce the bond of brotherhood and amity among all sections of the society in the State for a more peaceful and prosperous Manipur” the Chief Minister said.
Latest from Maheshwar Gurumayum
- Technological Determinism: Privacy vs. Surveillance
- Tackling Workplace Unethical Behaviour
- Minister Letpao inspects Molcham PS in Indo-Myanmar border, distributes essential items to adjoining area
- More Manipuri residents return from Delhi and Bengaluru in special train
- JFA mourns untimely demise of journalist Pijush Das