Imphal, Oct 2
The Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal in association with National Medicos Organisation (NAMO), Manipur Unit and My Home India Foundation observed National Cleanliness day at RIMS Hospital, Imphal. During the observation, the team led by Prof. A. Santa Singh, Director, RIMS, Imphal cleaned the OPD Block and nearby areas of the hospital. Prof. Th. Naranbabu Singh, Vice President, NAMO and Prof. Th. Sachin Deba, Secretary, NAMO along with volunteers of the NAMO and My Home India took part the in the cleanliness drive.
On the other hand, Gandhi Jayanti was also observed in the office of Nursing Superintendent, RIMS Hospital, Imphal. Sh. Lata Devi, Nursing Superintendent, RIMS hospital, Senior Nursing officials and nursing staff paid floral tributes to the Father of Nation. Hospital wards were also cleaned by the nursing and other staff.
Pinky Salam, a young and enthusiastic Reporter is working with Imphal Times since 2018. Apart from being a reporter, he is a musician and plays Guitar in his spare time. Pinky is a resident of Sagolband Salam Maning Leikai, Imphal and lives with his parents. He can be reached at [email protected]
Latest from Pinky Salam
- TSA organises Cybercrime awareness seminar
- ATRPFM threatens agitation demanding release of FOS funds within October
- Training programme on Childhood Prevention Early Detection Intervention for Children with Intellectual Disabilities held
- Orientation programme on disabilities held at INA Moirang
- UKLF condole over the demise of its leader