Imphal, Sept. 30
Social Welfare and Cooperation Minister Nemcha Kipgen flagged off State Level Poshan Maah cycle rally held today at Directorate head quarter, Social Welfare, Imphal. It marks the closing of the Rashtriya Poshan Maah.
Taking forward the message of Poshan Abhiyaan, the rally started from the office campus of Directorate of Social Welfare and covers the following places namely Khongnang Ani Karak, Lamlong Bazar, JNIMS Hospital, Ananda Singh Higher Secondary Academy, Nongmeibung, Sanjenthong, Keishampat, Wahengbam Leikai, Nagamapal, Ima Keithel, Kangla Gate and it finally ends at the starting point.
Addressing the gatherings, Minister Nemcha Kipgen expressed that this cycle rally will definitely spread the message of Poshan Abhiyaan to all the people of the state. She asserted that joint sensitization programmes has been held in all the Districts and also in block level during the Rashtriya Poshan Maah month.
Nemcha Kipgen also lauded all the officers and officials of Social Welfare Department, Anganwadi workers, helpers and all stakeholders for their selfless contribution in the successful implementation of Poshan Maah in Manipur.
The cycle rally flagged off function was also graced by Principal Secretary, Social Welfare, Government of Manipur, Vumlunmang Vualnam and Director, Social Welfare, Ngangom Uttam Singh as Guest of Honour and President respectively.
Latest from Maheshwar Gurumayum
- PM Modi interacts with all Chief Ministers; Discusses challenges related to spread of COVID-19
- YFPHR appeal to construct Quarantine centre at Koirengei Airfield
- Coronavirus: A Resilient Supply Chain Is Need of the Hour
- KSA extends monetary help to students of Chemistry Dept of MU
- Congress party urges CM to utilize ASHA workers and to upgrade web portal launched in connection with COVID-19 cases