Imphal, Sept 20
A woman died today morning at Keishampat Leimajam Leikai in Imphal West district after she was hit by a four wheeler vehicle (Eco-Van) bearing registration No, MN-06 LA 9421.
The deceased has been identified as Kh Memcha Devi (42) , wife of Kh. Premananda of Langthabal Khunja Awang Leikai, Imphal West. She is a worker of the Seven Sister Security Service.
As per report the driver of the vehicle , Lairenjam Gitaranjan, son of L. Jiban of Kumbi surrendered to the police after evacuating the injured lady at RIMS.
Pinky Salam, a young and enthusiastic Reporter is working with Imphal Times since 2018. Apart from being a reporter, he is a musician and plays Guitar in his spare time. Pinky is a resident of Sagolband Salam Maning Leikai, Imphal and lives with his parents. He can be reached at [email protected]
Latest from Pinky Salam
- JFA condoles death of scribe in Covid-19
- ‘Music video on Coronavirus awareness’
- In Thangmeiband AC local club to start distribution of Rice and dal to all family members at free of cost
- CSOs appeal to be fair while conducting drive against illegal Saw Mills
- Outreach programme on Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat