Imphal, Sept. 19
An IED was found near HVS brickfield at Patsoi in Imphal West district at around 5:30 am today morning. A team of Assam Rifles patrolling the area first spotted the bomb early morning under a Banyan tree located at the roadside. A team of Manipur Police Bomb Disposal Squad rushed to the spot and diffused the bomb safely. Road was closed off for a while when the Disposal Squad was working on the area. So far, no one has claimed responsibility for the bomb planted today.
Latest from Maheshwar Gurumayum
- ‘For 2nd installment ex-gratia for NSAP pensioners released’
- Vegetable flood at Wabagai; whereas Vegetable drought at Imphal during lock down due to pandemic COVID-19
- Continuing woes of people in the Green Zone of Manipur
- Residents of Manipur returns in special Train from Chennai
- Points to ponder: Social Media during Lockdown