Imphal, Sept. 19
An IED was found near HVS brickfield at Patsoi in Imphal West district at around 5:30 am today morning. A team of Assam Rifles patrolling the area first spotted the bomb early morning under a Banyan tree located at the roadside. A team of Manipur Police Bomb Disposal Squad rushed to the spot and diffused the bomb safely. Road was closed off for a while when the Disposal Squad was working on the area. So far, no one has claimed responsibility for the bomb planted today.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- ‘Apprenticeship training is one of the efficient ways to develop skilled Manpower’
- Education Minister launches comic textbook on Environmental Studies
- Minister Shyamkumar distributes vegetable seeds to 32 selected farmers of 12 districts
- Shirui Lily Festival – Shechef celebrates with a cause
- Nazareth to rock the opening day Shirui Lily festival, Extreme band to perform on October 19