Imphal, Sept 11
Highlighting the need of the public to be aware like the people in Bihar, CM Biren said that the people of the land should also do like the people of Bihar where they tried to fine a police for not fastening seat belt.
Speaking to media persons in a press meet held today at BJP head-office situated at Canchipur appreciating the 100 days work for the 2nd term of PM he said that strict measures of road safety has been taken up during the 100 days.
Biren further stressed that powerful and dynamic steps were taken up during the 100 days where Anti Indian feeling were mainstreamed by removing Article 370 and 35 A from Kashmir.
Among other works done by PM he highlighted the structural reform in the agriculture sector and also 58 redundant laws were repealed during the 100 days.
Questioning about the CAB issue he said that CAB will not supersede any existing laws and acts which will harm the indigenous population and added that those who didn’t have protection will initiate to form laws.
Chingkheinganba has been a journalist for more than 4+ years and is popular among the team for his reporting style. In his spare time, he teaches kids from his locality. He and his parents reside in Singjamei Chingamakha Kshetri Leikai . He holds a Masters Degree in Mass Communication from Manipur University. Chingkheinganba is available via email at [email protected]
Latest from Salam Chingkheinganba
- MUSU form committee to restructure crumbling Academic Environment of Manipur University
- AMSU demands regular VC, Dean and Academic council for DM University; warns agitation
- Alumni and various other Students stage protest demonstrations condemning the attack on JNU
- Today’s generation needs to follow the idea which is dear to Lamyanba NK Sanajaoba ‘One for all, all for one’”
- Anti-CAB protests intensity in Ghy: People defy curfew; Army conducts flag march