Imphal, Sept .10
Under the supervision of Directorate of Ayush Lamphelpat, Rongdai Village Authority today organised Ayush Free Health Camp at Rongdai Baptist Church Complex, Noney District.
The health camp was accompanied by District Hospital Tamenglong, MO I/c (Hom) Dr.Titus Gangmei and its 6 Doctors and 7 staff.
Dr. Titus Gangmei said that the health camp was organised as an Directorate Home Ayush Health authorize activity to check up the health of men, women, old age people and children. He added that Ultrasound, ECG and various blood test were also done in free of cost. Medicines were also provided in free of cost. he added,
As a part of the health camp, 165 Bn. TA were also present the camp to help the people.
Noney Village Paster Angam Gangmei praises the Ayush Department Doctors and Peramedical staff for its work.
Pinky Salam, a young and enthusiastic Reporter is working with Imphal Times since 2018. Apart from being a reporter, he is a musician and plays Guitar in his spare time. Pinky is a resident of Sagolband Salam Maning Leikai, Imphal and lives with his parents. He can be reached at [email protected]
Latest from Pinky Salam
- ‘Music video on Coronavirus awareness’
- In Thangmeiband AC local club to start distribution of Rice and dal to all family members at free of cost
- CSOs appeal to be fair while conducting drive against illegal Saw Mills
- Outreach programme on Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat
- Arjuna Awardee Surjalata Devi files case against her husband for domestic violence