Imphal, Sept 9
In 19 days, Traffic Control Wing Police collected a fine of Rs.4,41,200/- as penalty from traffic regulation violators. A statement by Khoisnam Sarma Devi, MPS, SP Traffic Control Police Wing, said that a total of 3849 cases and under Motor Vehicle Act, 1988 was taken up in the last 19 days and collected a sum of Rs. 4,41,200/- as penalty. The Traffic Control Police Wing, SP statement said that as many as 1083 traffic regulation violators were warned and released. Those released after warning are mostly under aged drivers, it added.
Jeet Akoijam, Resident Editor of Imphal Times hails from Singjamei Liwa Road. Has been with Imphal Times since its start. A National level Rugby player and a regular Trekker and Nature Lover, loves spending time in lap of Mother Nature. Jeet is the father of two lovely kids. Jeet can be contacted at [email protected]
Latest from Jeet Akoijam
- Smile Train India Strengthens Support To Cleft Patients During COVID19
- HSLC, 2020 result declared today; two Government school students ranked in top 25 positions
- AMCTA condoles demise of Prof. Th. Oliver Monsang
- Need for empathy, understanding and responsibility
- IBSD extends support to Sikkim govt.