Imphal Sept. 7
Dr. A. Santa Singh, Director of Regional Institute Medical Sciences (RIMS), Imphal attended Vice Chancellor meeting called by Board of Governor of Medical Council of India for implementation of new curriculum of MBBS: “Competency Based Undergraduate Curriculum for the Indian Medical Graduate” This new curriculum was officially rolled out yesterday.
The Director of RIMS also met Dr. Harsh Vardhan, Hon’ble Union Minister of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India and invited to visit RIMS.
Pinky Salam, a young and enthusiastic Reporter is working with Imphal Times since 2018. Apart from being a reporter, he is a musician and plays Guitar in his spare time. Pinky is a resident of Sagolband Salam Maning Leikai, Imphal and lives with his parents. He can be reached at [email protected]
Latest from Pinky Salam
- Arjuna Awardee Surjalata Devi files case against her husband for domestic violence
- Machi High School condition in dilapidated condition despite government promises to improve it
- Fishery Skill Development (SKD) Training Programme held
- Raja Goukhothang Guite Football Memoriam 2020: United Khawzim Brothers face fellow Manipur State League outfit Sagolband United in a blockbuster final show
- New NPP office inaugurated at Churachandpur