Thoubal Sept. 7
A sensitization workshop program on various schemes of the government organised by District Administration, Thoubal was held today at the Conference Hall of the Deputy Commissioner, Thoubal.
Deputy Commissioner, Thoubal N.Bandana Devi advised the BDOs, Zilla Parishad members, Councillors, elected members and officers to implement the various programs and schemes set up by the government. She asked the elected members and Pradhans and all concerned to give awareness to the public about the said schemes and programs.
DPO, Thoubal T. Anita, Ch.Basanta DPM, E. Amuthoi A.C to DC, Ng. Binita SDO, Thoubal; K.Anita DCPO, Thoubal; Reena Chanu Moirangthem, CMPO, Thoubal and Birendra Singh District Co- coordinator, PMJAY also spoke as resource persons on various topics like BBBP, Poshan Maah, 7th Economic census, EVP, Women & child related issues, CMHT/PMJAY etc.
The program was also attended by Thoubal Zilla Parishad Adhyaksha Hasina Begum, Th Shyamo, Chairperson TMC, Pradhans, elected members, SDO Thoubal & Lilong and DLOs.
Rabi Takhellambam, a resident of Kairembikhok Mayai Leikai, ThoubaI District has been in the field of Journalism for more than 10 years. Rabi, is well known for his reporting from Thoubal side and Indo-Myanmar border. Rabi is also a member of All Manipur Working Journalist Union, the parent body of Journalist Union in Manipur. He can be contacted by email at [email protected]
Latest from Rabi Takhellambam
- Tight Security in Moreh Town but no fears to Robbers; Public feels unsecured and Business may affect due to Robbery in Highway
- KVK Thoubal lauds WRD Thoubal
- Internet Impact: Newspaper hawkers worry of losing jobs
- WBCC rounded up two persons with equipment of electro fishing
- Kakching World War II Memorial Run, Manipur 2019 held successfully with 1400 plus participants