Imphal, Sept 6
14 members of the JAC formed against the mysterious death of Babysana , who were detained by police were released today after they were produced to Chief Judicial Magistrate Imphal West today. As per report those detained agitators were released after the Investigation officers stated in its report that there were no sufficient evidence against them.
It may be mentioned that Chief Minister had yesterday talked with the members of the JAC and had listened to the demands of the JAC.
Chingkheinganba has been a journalist for more than 4+ years and is popular among the team for his reporting style. In his spare time, he teaches kids from his locality. He and his parents reside in Singjamei Chingamakha Kshetri Leikai . He holds a Masters Degree in Mass Communication from Manipur University. Chingkheinganba is available via email at [email protected]
Latest from Salam Chingkheinganba
- NEFIS stages protest rally at MU demanding Anti Sexual Harassment Committee in MU
- State Congress activists burnt effigy of Manohar Lal; This is a totalitarian regime, we are not allowed to stage democratic protest - Gaikhangam
- Manipur has everything in the field of art & culture: Prahlad Singh Patel
- SheChef Season 2; Shirui Lily Festival 2019
- Yoga can be an effective tool to counter the menace of substance abuse: Dr. Najma Heptulla