Imphal Aug 31,
As the final publication of NRC in Assam is concluding, Chief Minister N Biren said that the state government will highlight the issue to Central Government and added that he will further urge the Central Government to start NRC in the state.
Speaking on the sideline of an event of cheque distribution for ‘Eco-Clubs School’ at the Darbar Hall of CM Secretariat on Saturday, CM N. Biren said that the NRC process is carried out with strict monitoring from Supreme Court & the state government has earlier also appraised the center for its implementation.
He further said that the same NRC agenda will also be raised during NE CM Summit, in which Ministry Of Home Affairs is joining, scheduled to be held on 8th & 9th of September at Guwahati.
Pinky Salam, a young and enthusiastic Reporter is working with Imphal Times since 2018. Apart from being a reporter, he is a musician and plays Guitar in his spare time. Pinky is a resident of Sagolband Salam Maning Leikai, Imphal and lives with his parents. He can be reached at [email protected]
Latest from Pinky Salam
- ‘Music video on Coronavirus awareness’
- In Thangmeiband AC local club to start distribution of Rice and dal to all family members at free of cost
- CSOs appeal to be fair while conducting drive against illegal Saw Mills
- Outreach programme on Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat
- Arjuna Awardee Surjalata Devi files case against her husband for domestic violence