Imphal, Aug 21,
Minister, CAF & PD, Revenue, Karam Shyam distributed appointment orders to 26 eligible candidates belonging to various categories of Grade - III and Grade - IV posts of Revenue Department under the die-in-harness scheme at his Old Secretariat office today.
Talking to media persons, Minister K Shyam assured that the present Government led by Chief Minister Shri N Biren takes due concern about the welfare activities and grievances of the public and today’s appointment to the die-in-harness candidates is one such noble step to solve their problem and ensure them of their deserving rights.
As part of the administrative machinery, we deeply acknowledge the pain and struggle of the deserving candidates who have struggled for almost 5-10 years for getting the much awaited appointment, he further noted.
Commissioner Revenue H Gyan Prakash, Joint Secretary Y Rajen, Undersecretary Ph Bhavananda Sharma, Section Officer M Gautam Singh, CAF & PD Director Ranjan Yumnam and other concerned officials participated in the press conference.
Latest from Maheshwar Gurumayum
- No new case of COVID-19 in Manipur; One Page admin arrested for releasing fake photo
- First COVID-19 case in Manipur confirmed; Curfew imposed in Imphal West & East District
- Manipur government declare total shut down till March 31; Ration card, CMHT card holders to get PDS item free of cost; Grocery shops and emergency service exempted
- Minister Nemcha Kipgen calls for peaceful co-existence & sense of brotherhood; Extended relief assistance to affected victims
- ‘Saving lives is the top priority, economy and others will follow’; CM appeals people to support “Janata Curfew” on March 22