Imphal Aug 20,
Volunteers of Kangleipak Students’ Association (KSA) today stormed the office of Council of Higher Secondary Education Manipur (COHSEM) to derecognized Chingtam Foundation for Innovative Education for using fake patta.
Speaking to media persons Vice President of KSA Sukham Bidyananda said that the authority of Chingtam Foundation for Innovative Education, Yairipok uses fake documents of patta for the recognition of the school.
He added that several memorandum were also given to CM and Education Minister but were neglected by the authorities.
Bidyananda also said that Chairman of the Council should resign from its post because of the irregularities and added that the Education Minister should also morally resign from his post also.
He urged the government to give befitting punishment to those involved not to repeat such in the future.
Chingkheinganba has been a journalist for more than 4+ years and is popular among the team for his reporting style. In his spare time, he teaches kids from his locality. He and his parents reside in Singjamei Chingamakha Kshetri Leikai . He holds a Masters Degree in Mass Communication from Manipur University. Chingkheinganba is available via email at [email protected]
Latest from Salam Chingkheinganba
- MUSU form committee to restructure crumbling Academic Environment of Manipur University
- AMSU demands regular VC, Dean and Academic council for DM University; warns agitation
- Alumni and various other Students stage protest demonstrations condemning the attack on JNU
- Today’s generation needs to follow the idea which is dear to Lamyanba NK Sanajaoba ‘One for all, all for one’”
- Anti-CAB protests intensity in Ghy: People defy curfew; Army conducts flag march