Imphal, Aug 16,
“It is not fair, it seems that they already had selected before doing the interview as they have set the eligibility criteria in such a way that they can pick the one at their will and not at the merit and qualification of the candidates”, an M.Phil student of Clinical Psychology who is teaching at a University outside the state told Imphal Times over phone sending the advertisement notice issued for recruitment of two Assistant Professors at the Clinical Psychology Department, Regional Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS).
As per the notice issued by the Deputy Director RIMS, dated August7, 2019, a walk-in-interview for selection of suitable persons for the post of 2 Assistant Professors (on contract basis) of Clinical Psychology, RIMS will be held on August 23, 2019 at 11 am in the conference Hall of Jubilee Hall RIMS. Eligibility criteria for the post is notified as M. Phil in Clinical Psychology, with 3 years teaching experience in the subject in a recognized Medical College.
“Why the eligibility criteria should by 3 years teaching experience in a recognized Medical College and why not at any of the University or Colleges”, the student old Imphal Times and added that this a pre plan notification. Some Authority at the RIMS are trying everything to select the candidate of their choice, it added.
Latest from Rinku Khumukcham
- Manipur University in Dire Straits (Part -3) Violating Rule 150 & 155 of the GFR, MU procured over 17 lakhs worth equipments
- Earlier it was outlaws, then the govt. Machineries, Now the CSOs started infringing to media freedom
- No timeframe for solution of Naga Issue in Governor Ravi’s Address to Assembly
- Hope for the common people; Hopefully the lady IPS officer understands how the common people suffer traveling on Imphal-Moreh road
- Manipur University in Dire Straits – (Part -2) MU authority dishonours RTI Act; Provide false information in connection with expenditure of 105 Indian Science Congress