The District Administration of Thoubal celebrated the 73rd Independence Day of India at Mini-Secretariat Complex, Thoubal yesterday.
Education, Labour & Employment Minister Th. Radheshyam Singh, unfurled the national flag and received salutes given by 21 parade contingents.
Speaking on the occasion, Th. Radheshyam Singh stated that although we got independence physically for 72 years from British, we are facing problems for heath, for water, for our childrens’ education and many more sectors. In other words, we are not attained full independence in its real sense. The present Government is leaving no stone unturned for a healthy society by taking up various schemes and programmes like CMHT, Go to village etc. Under CMHT, one can avail the benefit upto rupees two lakhs. The present government’s objective is to go with people hand in hand and bring development for all.
Every month, people can meet with the Chief Minister and share their sorrows on Meeyamgi numit. The Minister appealed for keeping trust to the government and its schemes and policies.
Latest from Maheshwar Gurumayum
- PM Modi interacts with all Chief Ministers; Discusses challenges related to spread of COVID-19
- YFPHR appeal to construct Quarantine centre at Koirengei Airfield
- Coronavirus: A Resilient Supply Chain Is Need of the Hour
- KSA extends monetary help to students of Chemistry Dept of MU
- Congress party urges CM to utilize ASHA workers and to upgrade web portal launched in connection with COVID-19 cases