Imphal Aug 13,
Tengnoupal Battalion of 26 Sector Assam Rifles under the aegis of IGAR (South) organized a free medical camp on the occasion of 73rd Independence Day Celebration at Kwatha village in Tengnoupal district on 11 August 2019. This was yet another effort by the team of Tengnoupal Battalion to bring smile and relief for locals by treating and educating them on health issues. The medical camp was conducted on the occasion of 73rd Independence Day celebration to provide medical support and assistance to the villagers especially the old people and the women who are unable to go to the hospitals at far distances. Free medicines were provided and the people were also educated on timely vaccination, personal hygiene and sanitation through a small lecture on health and hygiene delivered by unit Chief Medical Officer. A total of 92 patients including 22 male 38 females and 32 children were benefitted from the medical camp. Overall the medical camp was very well received by local populace.
Latest from William Gurumayum
- Neurosurgery ward inaugurated at JNIMS; Foundation stone for 18 private Wards laid
- Nemcha Kipgen Signs MOI with Government of Bangladesh
- Nemcha Kipgen graces the 1st India Intl. Cooperatives Trade Fair, 2019
- Entrepreneurship Culture Necessary for Sustainable Business in the State- Governor
- Significant rise in economic activities in the state: CM