Imphal Aug 11,
A two days workshop on free Gall Bladder Keyhole Surgery was inaugurated yesterday. by the Director of RIMS, Imphal Prof. A. Santa Singh at the Seminar Hall, Department of Anesthesiology, RIMS, Imphal. The Medical Superintendent of RIMS Hospital, Prof. Ch. Arunkumar Singh, Dean (Academic) Prof. Brogen Singh Akoijam, Head of Surgery Department Prof. M. Birkumar Sharma, Head of Anesthesiology Department, Prof. L. Deban Singh, faculty members from Surgery & Anesthesiology Departments, PG students were present in the inaugural function of the two days workshop.
The workshop was jointly organized by the Departments of Surgery and Anesthesiology, RIMS, Imphal. On the first day of the workshop, 9 cases were operated and the workshop will continue till tomorrow from 9.00 am to 4.00 pm.
A renowned surgeon Dr. Purnendu Roy from Genesis Hospital, Kolkata was also participated in the workshop. Dr. Purnendu Roy also delivered a talk for the Post Graduate students during the talk.
Pinky Salam, a young and enthusiastic Reporter is working with Imphal Times since 2018. Apart from being a reporter, he is a musician and plays Guitar in his spare time. Pinky is a resident of Sagolband Salam Maning Leikai, Imphal and lives with his parents. He can be reached at [email protected]
Latest from Pinky Salam
- In Thangmeiband AC local club to start distribution of Rice and dal to all family members at free of cost
- CSOs appeal to be fair while conducting drive against illegal Saw Mills
- Outreach programme on Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat
- Arjuna Awardee Surjalata Devi files case against her husband for domestic violence
- Machi High School condition in dilapidated condition despite government promises to improve it