Imphal Aug 11,
The workshop was jointly organized by the Departments of Surgery and Anesthesiology, RIMS, Imphal. On the first day of the workshop, 9 cases were operated and the workshop will continue till tomorrow from 9.00 am to 4.00 pm.
A renowned surgeon Dr. Purnendu Roy from Genesis Hospital, Kolkata was also participated in the workshop. Dr. Purnendu Roy also delivered a talk for the Post Graduate students during the talk.
Pinky Salam, a young and enthusiastic Reporter is working with Imphal Times since 2018. Apart from being a reporter, he is a musician and plays Guitar in his spare time. Pinky is a resident of Sagolband Salam Maning Leikai, Imphal and lives with his parents. He can be reached at [email protected]
Latest from Pinky Salam
- Pacific Golden Achiever Award-2019 to Dr Ak. Priyokumar
- Popular Front chairman objects RSS plan to open discussion on reservation
- Foundation Course of the newly admitted MBBS students
- Manipur’s titular king Leishemba attended HUNIC conference in Thailand as Special Guest
- OUR DESTINY LIES ONLY IN OUR UNITY